Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Paint magazine!

May's Paint magazine


The article inside

I've received today the latest edition of the SAA's Paint magazine with my painting 'Fin du jour' on the cover, and a nice little article inside about my work!
In between phone calls and emails and social media and dog walking I did get some painting hours today but what I'm working on is so far from finished I thought I'd just show you the magazine today! I am a busy girl at the moment, my head is spinning!
I won't be able to post for a couple of days because tomorrow and Friday we'll be travelling to Bréhat for the painting holiday of the year! On Saturday we'll be buying supplies from the mainland and making sure we're ready for the lovely ladies' arrival on Sunday!
I'm sure I'll be able to keep you up to date with everything we get up to next week!
A big warm welcome to you if you are visiting my blog for the first time because of seeing the article in the magazine! Please become an email subscriber and feel free to have a good rummage through my old posts - there are nearly 160 out there, floating in cyber space! I hope you enjoy them! :-)

5 comments:

  1. Toutes mes félicitations pour la une de ce journal artistique...
    Gros bisous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, Haidee-Jo...it looks so posh and I'm so envious of your painting holiday.
    We are planning to visit Crozon and drive along the coast to Caen on our way back to England after a two week stay at our place near Josselin (we go out in a couple of weeks). Is the area good for resource material?

    Enjoy your painting holiday...especially with your new painting set up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your magazine article! Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Helen and Martine! Ken, I look forward to seeing you at Patchings next month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so thrilled to see our own "famous artist" on the cover.
    Well deserved and bless you for sharing so we can bask in the pleasure, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your words!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...