Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Home from home at Patchings

Before...

The sight that greeted us in a damp marquee this morning in Nottinghamshire!
And how we left it this afternoon...

After!
I do have a few final touches tomorrow morning such as a large rug for the floor, and photos from the Jubilee Pageant to stick up! We did our best with limited means! I will invest in some display stands if I do this again next year! :-)
Look above the paintings, we have fairy lights and then a row of little flags!




I even have my painting corner...


 and now I'd better go and get those final bits and pieces together ready for leaving the house at 7.30am....

2 comments:

  1. Pas évident lorsque la météo n'est pas en accord... Un stand rempli de couleurs merveilleuses et certainement de joie de vivre...
    J'espère que cette journée fut magnifique pour vous. Gros bisous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merci Martine! Vous êtes vraiment adorable! Gros bisous

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your words!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...