Monday, July 9, 2012

Under the bridge, Bayeux

Under the bridge, Bayeux
Oils on canvas board 6" x 8"
A very quick study from my day in Bayeux last week. It was a very unassuming bridge but I loved the abstract shapes forming the stonework and reflections in the water. It only took twenty minutes, I was on my way to meet some of the others for lunch (regular meals and coffee breaks are important to me!).

I've been sending out lots of email invitations to my exhibition and private view on Sunday. If you'd like one and haven't received one please let me know, and if you've received one please could you give me a quick reply so that I have an idea of numbers. Thank you!

Some nice bits about me and the other Jubilee artists in the latest edition of Paint magazine - special thanks to Sue Millington! That really made me smile :-)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your words!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...