Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Florida here I come!

Great work from the figures workshop
I'm on the plane on the way to Florida, taking off in five minutes!
It's been a hectic few days (maybe that's an understatement!) so I'm sorry I haven't been in touch!
Just had to show you these paintings from my workshop yesterday called 'painting with figures in a setting', aren't they just amazing?!
These were all completed in less than two hours, as in the morning everyone was hard at work with drawing/design exercises and watching a quick demo.
I am absolutely bowled over by how well everybody did ! :-)

I'll see you in Florida!

3 comments:

  1. Haidee thanks for a really great workshop. I will never avoid putting people in my paintings again! Hoping Florida is brilliant, and the painting goes really well, sounds lovely. S :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great trip! Wish you were coming up to visit the northeast!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your words!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...