Tuesday, July 2, 2013

A lot of rain

Between the showers, Mousehole harbour
Actually not just a lot of rain but a lot of driving too! I've finally arrived in Mousehole and it's such a magical place, even in the rain!
After settling in the rain stopped for an hour and a half this evening so I managed this one down by the harbour . I planned to stop after an hour and a half anyway, and the rain recommenced bang on cue as I was packing up. I wonder what the weather will hold tomorrow... I think I might stay in Mousehole all day...

3 comments:

  1. Bonjour,

    Une arrivée qui commence en fanfare avec cette peinture ! J'ose espérer que la pluie ne viendra pas ruiner votre plaisir demain...
    Gros bisous

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a very good picture!! I agree with you about Mousehole, it's one of my favourite places in the whole world!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, Mousehole, lucky Haidee. I've been to Cornwall, to St Ives, but never to Mousehole. I am very much enjoying these paintings (and commenting in reverse order...). I can't wait to see what comes next.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your words!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...