Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Teddington lock and Cornwall

I spent a peaceful morning painting here at Teddington lock in the midst of a really busy day during which I drove past many of London's famous sights including Buckingham palace!
The painting got a few little areas of damage during transportation home which I haven't had time to fix yet but eventually I will do so and take a closer photo.
Apart from the day in London and preparing for my gouache workshop which went really well I have been packing for my trip to Cornwall. I'm very excited to be going down there to paint, it's about six to seven hours drive away from where I live in Lincolnshire. The last time I went was a family holiday about five years ago now. This is my first painting trip to the area and I intend to work very hard which is why I'm definitely going solo on this occasion! I'll hope to blog from there, if I can find wifi.

3 comments:

  1. Have a great busy time in Cornwall, it's our favourite area, especially West Penwith. Looking forward to seeing your new work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonjour,
    J'apprécie beaucoup de pouvoir visualiser votre travail sur le vif !... Une peinture merveilleuse.
    J'espère que vous aurez énormément de plaisir à peindre à Cornwall... De belles oeuvres en gestation.
    Gros bisous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the light on the water, Haidee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your words!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...