Thursday, June 5, 2014

A box of drawing pins later...



After a day of using hundreds of drawing pins, staples and rolls of velcro my stand is almost ready!
When I get back in the morning I need to do a few bits and pieces like putting items out on the tables and switching the fairy lights on (which are wrapped around the bunting).
I've got a wall this year for unframed plein air paintings...




I'll take more photos on the first day of the festival opening. This is the huge festival marquee that I'll be doing my demo in on Sunday morning! See that huge screen at the end so that you don't miss a single brush mark?



And those naughty knitters have been yarn bombing the whole festival site... doesn't it look fabulous, rain or shine?



2 comments:

  1. Hope all goes really well, unfortunately I can't make it. Love the yarn bombing, we had it last year for our Open Studios. Sent the bombers your pic, they loved it! :-) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have a cute knitted flower on my apron as I've been yarn bombed too!

      Delete

Thank you for your words!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...