Saturday, June 7, 2014

Festival day 2 - perfect summer's day

Plein air demo yesterday


The second day of the festival was just as busy as the first, and weather-wise it was a textbook English summer's day, really beautiful weather. That's set to change apparently as according to the weather reports we're expecting rain and hail storms today! I hope that doesn't put people off coming as there's so much to see and do, and the main marquees link together so you can keep dry with us :-)

I did a plein air demo yesterday afternoon down by the courtyard where the resident studio artists work, for an hour and a half. I had a lovely group sitting and watching too. When I brought it back to the marquee I found it a little dark so I shall probably do a few adjustments this morning.

Thanks so much Sue for being my 'right hand man' this past few days, which you do so well! X


Painting Dana on Thursday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your words!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...