Sunday, June 8, 2014

OH MY GOODNESS

With my prize winning painting!


Everything got more and more amazing today... my red sail painting really wanted to go out with a bang!

It's now received three prizes in as many days... I know! You're thinking 'how'?! Well today Ken Howard RA came to Patchings to help choose ten exhibitors in The Artist exhibition for the 'exhibitors award' which means they will have a group exhibition at Patchings at some point next year... and I'm one of them!

Then Ken has to choose his favourite piece in the exhibition for The Artist purchase award and... yes!! Indeed I was as surprised as you are believe me! This means that The Artist magazine will purchase my painting and it will hang in their gallery with all the previous winners of this award. For ever. :-)

So yes, I have been a bit giddy and excited today!

19 comments:

  1. Congratulations Haidee-Jo! I'm delighted for you! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Haidee, I'm SO pleased for you but not surprised your art is stunning and red sails the best! Congrats, love Joy X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thrilled for you Haidee! You deserve it, it's a stonker of a painting. Peter and I have much admired it! More like that to follow for the GALLERY! OUR GALLERY!
    Oh BTW thank you for purchasing my book! I believe you've bought Peter's paperback that was lurking around at Patchings. Hope you enjoy, and if you like it Haidee please, please put a review on Amazon, you as an artist understand the need for this. And also spread the word...many many thanks and well done, such a glorious feeling when people love your work. Look forward to seeing you soon. Best wishes Janey Edkins

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haidee-Jo, I'm so excited for you and the wonderful recognition for your gorgeous painting. I always look forward to your blog to see your latest endeavors! Thanks for sharing your talent with the rest of us.
    From a lake girl in North Carolina, USA follower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Annie, lovely to hear from you :-)

      Delete
  5. Well done Haidee - a well deserved hat trick! Loved seeing your work, it was all such a great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your work is wonderful and they are well deserved honors. I am truly thrilled for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a brilliant painting and deserves the prizes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous painting! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very well deserved recognition. I was delighted to see this painting on Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! I'm speechless... And you know why. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess you have great taste Joseph! Thank you :-)

      Delete

Thank you for your words!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...