Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Patchings here we come!

New calendar and new cards

Hot off the press! Today I picked up my brand new calendars (never had a calendar made before, very excited about it!) and four new designs of greetings cards to add to my collection. Everything on my exhaustive (exhausting?) list is packed and loaded up in the car and trailer ready for setting off to Patchings art centre in the morning and setting up my stand in the painting marquee. 

Next time I'll report in with pics of my stand because by hook or by crook it will be up and running by this time tomorrow... studio away from home...


but when I arrive in the morning it's going to look like this...




Patchings festival opens on Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck Haidee-Jo I am sure that Patchings will be a huge success for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your words!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...