Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Radio interview and Pintar Rapido

Rowing club at Putney

Today I was invited along to BBC Radio Lincolnshire to be interviewed by Melvyn Prior, live on the 'Melvyn in the morning' show. It was so much fun to actually go into the radio station, as last time I did an interview via telephone about painting the pageant in 2012. This time Melvyn wanted to talk about our year living on the island as well as my latest awards.
If you'd like to, you can listen to the interview during the next seven days. The radio programme is 2 hours 59 minutes long, and if you want to just skip to my bit I come in just after the first hour.
You can listen here! 

I also wanted to tell you about an event coming up in London, called Pintar Rapido. It's on the weekend of the 19th and 20th July, and it's an exciting new annual plein air event in the UK which began last year. Hundreds of artists will be joining in (including me), on the Saturday painting in the borough of Kensington and Chelsea and on the Sunday exhibiting all the paintings at Chelsea Old Town Hall on Kings Road.
If you'd like to take part in all that excitement then you need to act quickly because the closing date to register for an artist's pass is June 30th.
It's sure to be an incredible atmosphere and a fun weekend. Find out more here :-)

3 comments:

  1. CU in London then :-D looking forward to meet up with this great little lady :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Booked my ticket several weeks ago! Really looking a few more online friends in person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Booked my ticket several weeks ago! Really looking a few more online friends in person.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your words!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...