Monday, April 6, 2015

On the road










I've been away with the family in France for Easter and tomorrow we'll be travelling all day to get back home. It's a shame really as the weather's just turned gorgeous in the last couple of days after a disappointing and chilly start.
Before I went I was busy framing up three pieces from winter that have been pre-selected for the New English Art Club exhibition. I need to get them to the courier on Wednesday so they can travel to London for final selection. It would be marvellous if any make it on to the walls but I won't get my hopes up too high! I've always felt the NEAC was a bit avant-garde to be very interested in my work, feeling much more at home with the ROI and RSMA. Still, it's good to try these things from time to time!
When back in England I have a hectic three days which will involve a lot of unpacking and packing again before flying to San Francisco for the plein air convention. How exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your words!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...